Now, here I am... I am the one.
LSS. Soft rock star by Metric. I miss listening to them. Got a ton of things to do. Elections are coming up. After Valentines' Day, that is. Valentines... (barf). -- the regurgitation of bitterness. I know no great Valentines' day that hit my existence, EVER. There's always some disaster or emptiness shoved in my face when that certain day comes. I hate it. It's a vicious cycle. February 14 HATES me.
An exam later. Colds. Another exam tomorrow. 2 meetings tomorrow. Paper on monday. Paper on tuesday. Valentines' bleh on wednesday. Three novels to read by next week. Elections on Thursday and Friday. Sounds like fun. Anticipated cramps anytime soon. No ink on the printer. Fun fun. God help me survive the bleh.
Here I am, I am the one.
An exam later. Colds. Another exam tomorrow. 2 meetings tomorrow. Paper on monday. Paper on tuesday. Valentines' bleh on wednesday. Three novels to read by next week. Elections on Thursday and Friday. Sounds like fun. Anticipated cramps anytime soon. No ink on the printer. Fun fun. God help me survive the bleh.
Here I am, I am the one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home