Thoughts dragged along the road.
I don't fully understand why God took "that" away from me. I guess if He didn't, I would have stayed with "it" forever. But the reason, I just don't know.
The weather sucks; we're all gonna die.
It's hard to be left when you know you're right.
I miss you, but I never want to see you again.
And you (the other you)... I like you. But I'm not sure if that's enough.
There's somewhat of a stronger feeling in me. And I don't see it going away anytime soon.
As of now, I don't want to be with any of you.
Kups kayo. Kidding but true.
The weather sucks; we're all gonna die.
It's hard to be left when you know you're right.
I miss you, but I never want to see you again.
And you (the other you)... I like you. But I'm not sure if that's enough.
There's somewhat of a stronger feeling in me. And I don't see it going away anytime soon.
As of now, I don't want to be with any of you.
Kups kayo. Kidding but true.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home