Saturday, March 24, 2007

Finals week. Pwede nang pumatay. Yeah.

There was so much drama that went on for the past week. A ton of emotions thrusted all over the place. But I hope everything's ok now. Finals finals finals.

Mar 26 - 745am Orals for Comparative Politics
Mar 27 - 930am History Finals, 1130am Theo Finals
Mar 28 - 436pm Philo Orals, (now get this!) 330-530pm Lit Finals - saya nung conflict
Mar 29 - Rescheduled Lit Finals

What fun! Hehe. Oh well, I've come to accept the fact that there will be minimal (if not, inexistent) celebration this week.

I should buy a Rubik's Cube later. Pampalenke yung akin e.

Counterstrike with the boys kahapon. Yeahboyz!

Lit exam yesterday, as well.

Nica and I were emoting last night. "I'll never find someone like you" that Sunday Slowdown R&B song hits hard. (It's still really you. I guess.) But but but. This month has a distinct flavor to it. It's like wanting something you've lost, and moving on, but still wanting it.

Aside from Tracy Chapman, Pop songs are what I love singing when alone in the car. One particular pop song hits hard. Lyrics are swak mehn. Baduy na kung baduy!

SOTM: March
Just Want You To Know
Backstreet Boys

Looking at your picture from when we first met
You gave me a smile that I could never forget
And nothing I could do could protect me from you that night
Wrapped around your finger, always on my mind
The days would blend 'cause we stayed up all night
Yeah, you and I were everything, everything to me

I just want you to know that I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know

All the doors are closing I'm tryin' to move ahead
And deep inside I wish it's me instead
My Dreams are empty from the day, the day you slipped away

I just want you to know that I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know

That since I lost you, I lost myself
No I can't fake it, there's no one else
I just want you to know

That I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know

That I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know

But yeah. The song's sound portrays someone who is ok with how the way things are. So am I. There's a bittersweet emotion here. Plus, it's my choice to feel this way about it. It's my choice to stay far away and continue to long for ---. I've moved on. But I still love (secret! haha. Kidding). Labo. bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.