So true.
The Bottom Line
You need to value your independent mind. Don't ignore your preferences today.
In Detail
Look in the mirror -- does it appear that you're turning into a sheep? Of course not! You have never been one to follow along with the crowd, so why start today? Feel free to say 'no thanks' when a group suggests something that doesn't sound cool to you. Don't worry about being a party pooper -- after all, what's the point of going to a party that's no fun? You need to value your independent thought. Today is a day to do what makes you happy.
-- Hmm. So the forecast today is about my independent thought on things. And yes, after recovering from so much drama, it's been a while since I stood up on my own two feet and be normal again. I mean after the #2... I needed a break. But there was no time because of #3 (if considered serious). So after all that, I just needed a breath of fresh air. And I had it, somehow. But after our FIRST fight, I'm just a little shaky again. Today made me see, I know what I want, and it might not be you. You want another chance, you said. But we'll see. Right now, anything goes. I'm still loving the independence I didn't have for 5-6 years now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home