Thursday, February 7, 2008

Comfort in your strangeness

My SOTM will be posted on m next entry.

So today was, all in all, a good day. I'm to tired to do my paper. So tomorrow na lang. I've been soaked in sweat since this morning since I carried really heavy equipment for politikART.

Romancing Venus came early today. But the sounds were insane. I had to waste load calling the technician and running everywhere to find someone who can work out the damn thing. Napunde pa ang flood light ko. Pakshet. Good luck nalang talaga sa budget! My gash...

Gender issues day was really fun. Nice exhibit talaga. Hard work paid off.

Supportive friends... Best. Girl.

Fun. Love. Poem. Desert. What. Bigat. Baho. Pawis. Tomato. Sipa. Comfort. Weirdness. Only. Hand. Roadmaps. Nothing. Dust. Feet. Born. Again. Babae. Romance. Guide. Tempra. Miss. Ash. Hug. Cellphone. Taxi. Coffee. Budget. Load. GC. Coffee. Philo. Panic. Space. Mole. Time. DVD. Projector. Mom. Dana. Deja Vu. Mother. General. Feb. Crush. Chocolate. Surprise. Napkin. Cramps. Shirt. Sweat. Tissue. Spicy. Anger. Masculinity. Rights. Colors. Class. Salpicao. Salpicao. 184. Battery. Extensions. Pink. Dance. Lies. Five. Months. Daw. Hand. Tofi. Mic. Screen. Chair. Sleep. Meditation. Shower. Night... Miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.