Monday, January 18, 2010

Dream

I was having a bad dream last night. Ryan and I allegedly committed a crime and someone was out to get us. So we traveled elsewhere. I brought with me a box of pink shoes. They were broken. I was worried my mom would get angry at me. I was with Popz, and I told her about the crime. Rio sent me a message as well. Then Dana and I went to Disney. We watched Michael Jackson on stage. We were also on stage doing nothing. When it was time for intermission, we went to the pool. The pool had black water in it, as part of the design. Then the whole pool turned black and sticky. Then the announcer said that there was a virtual man in the pool. I was getting scared but I pretended like I wasn't. The announcer said we could touch the virtual man. I still tried to not be scared. But I was. Then I woke up in panic.


I wonder what this could all mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.