Saturday, February 10, 2007

HAPPYness.

I just finished viewing the Pursuit of Happyness. Inspiring. Welled me up and shoved me to tears. I know how it's like, I guess. Of course, I'm luckier. For now. Love walked out on him (dahil hindi na kinaya ng babae), and he just kept moving forward. What I want will come later.

One day, there'll be someone.
Someone who can listen and talk about what the issues really is without breathing problems.
Someone who understand what real love is and would openly give it - no reservations, just trust. Someone who won't walk away when the road gets rocky, or get angry about it because it is.
And I'll love that someone with everything I am and everything I have... No anger or jealousy.
Someday, there will be someone. And I'll know if that someone is the one. My one.
That will come. And I'll be really happy I'd found it.
But for now, there's work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.