Yep. That's what it is.
I don't get why people go through the extent of being overly trashy to the point of pathetic to get attention. It's like this emo trend I can't understand. Of course, I have gone through this. But now, I realize that feelings are over-sensationalized repeatedly. I shall call it "Patheticism". There is a thin line between "Patheticism" and Romanticism. I just have to find out what the difference is. Maybe "Patheticism" is an off-spring of parasitism or narcissism. I guess, it's the kind of "love" that makes me want to vomit. It's the I-dedicate-this-song-to-you, patterning the love that media portrays it to be, and/or counterfeit emotions bit. Everyone goes through it, but some people just don't outgrow it.
And Romanticism is of love. Yes, I still believe in love. Or maybe not. I don't know.
If patheticism is for psychos and vain asses, what makes Romeo and Juliet so romantic and special? Why are they the template for romantic couples? (LIEBESTOD). Is Liebestod just pathetic? Or is it romantic? Stupid capitalism always has to get in the way. Argh.
And Romanticism is of love. Yes, I still believe in love. Or maybe not. I don't know.
If patheticism is for psychos and vain asses, what makes Romeo and Juliet so romantic and special? Why are they the template for romantic couples? (LIEBESTOD). Is Liebestod just pathetic? Or is it romantic? Stupid capitalism always has to get in the way. Argh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home