Allow me to put into sound and vocalize what I am... OINK!
I siesta-d three hours after eating merienda. Merienda was a meal. Ambaboy talaga. I keep eating things that get you fat. But who cares? I'M FAT AND I LOVE IT!
On the way home, I realized the kind of world we have. Cold with fake warmth. Ayayay. I'm literally fixated on the idea of counterfeit love. And because of that, the hope I have for real love, not only for me, but for everyone else in the world. At least I'll be bombarded with Lolita, Tin Drum and The Stranger. Maybe I can stop with my Lady Chatterley's Lover phase.
There are no such things as morals, just desire. No no no! Hindi ito dapat!
Kinda hard to exercise with the weather and all. Such a disaster. Migraine has become and errand. How can one move with all that migraine? It's impossible. It's better to stay idle and eat. And read. And watch. And BE A PIG. Haha.
Allow me to obsess in fat and counterfeit reality. Thank you very much.
On the way home, I realized the kind of world we have. Cold with fake warmth. Ayayay. I'm literally fixated on the idea of counterfeit love. And because of that, the hope I have for real love, not only for me, but for everyone else in the world. At least I'll be bombarded with Lolita, Tin Drum and The Stranger. Maybe I can stop with my Lady Chatterley's Lover phase.
There are no such things as morals, just desire. No no no! Hindi ito dapat!
Kinda hard to exercise with the weather and all. Such a disaster. Migraine has become and errand. How can one move with all that migraine? It's impossible. It's better to stay idle and eat. And read. And watch. And BE A PIG. Haha.
Allow me to obsess in fat and counterfeit reality. Thank you very much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home