Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hmm. OK wow.

I treated you with so much veneration and respect all this time. And this is how you are. Wow... I just learned that you are THE ass of the world. Today, it's been exactly 6812. (Sing it, if you know it.) It's just in my calendar. Today is also the day when I finally realized that the good in you has melted away with your arrogance. I cannot help but marvel at how mean you REALLY are.

I have supported you in secret. I didn't put you down or reveal to anyone how much of a stupid c*nt you are. RESPECT was what I had for you. And I held on to that promise - that I'd respect you, no matter what.

I wished you the best. But you've stooped so low this time, it made me realize that you don't deserve it. That's so low of you.. SO LOW...

You disgust me. But because everything is quite better without your complaints and SELF-RIGHTEOUS "I'm NEVER wrong" attitude of yours, I just don't give a shit.. Therefore, I forgive you. You, and your stupid sorry-ass excuse for dignity and pride. Napoleon complex is what you have. Insecurity...

Masama talaga ugali mo, grabe. You're very lucky because what you have. With all this, I still hope you grow up. And just be happy. You're too sour, darling. It's getting old.

And I can't believe I still wish you the best, after all this... I still do. You know what, do or say whatever about me, it doesn't matter, because what you think means shit. May araw ka rin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.