I cringe...
I cringe...
IN SHAME!!!
Ugh. I was so stupid not to save my teacher's number in my phone. So I thought he was just one of my member in Academics and Research. So I talked to him like he was just my member. PAKINGSHET. Now that I internalized his text, I realize it was him. MYGALIGASH.
I new I was missing something there.
So I was naked amongst the people I used to love (used?) <- Not even for a joke. Well, yes. I poured my emotions out. Doesn't matter who hears it, just as long as it was heard.
Doesn't matter if the person who heard it didn't know it was him/her, just as long as s/he heard it.
Yes, it's a bit confusing as to whether who is it for. It's not time for anyone to know. She thinks it's for her. She thinks it's for the other her. He thinks it's for her. He also thinks it's for her. Haha. Bleh. Whatever.
When I feel, I feel. And I feel for that person. And that person is nothing.
I feel nothing. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Oh yeah, there is another truth that I shall impart to the reader: the HOT ONES BREAK YOUR HEART.
IN SHAME!!!
Ugh. I was so stupid not to save my teacher's number in my phone. So I thought he was just one of my member in Academics and Research. So I talked to him like he was just my member. PAKINGSHET. Now that I internalized his text, I realize it was him. MYGALIGASH.
I new I was missing something there.
So I was naked amongst the people I used to love (used?) <- Not even for a joke. Well, yes. I poured my emotions out. Doesn't matter who hears it, just as long as it was heard.
Doesn't matter if the person who heard it didn't know it was him/her, just as long as s/he heard it.
Yes, it's a bit confusing as to whether who is it for. It's not time for anyone to know. She thinks it's for her. She thinks it's for the other her. He thinks it's for her. He also thinks it's for her. Haha. Bleh. Whatever.
When I feel, I feel. And I feel for that person. And that person is nothing.
I feel nothing. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Oh yeah, there is another truth that I shall impart to the reader: the HOT ONES BREAK YOUR HEART.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home