Can this day be any uglier?
I've written all of it last night. And now, the rain justifies that emptiness (because what I wrote emptied what I had).
There'll be pennies from heaven for you and me...
So there. It's just funny how I'm over an old issue. And it's just there. Baka may mag-feeling lang e. Delikado yan.
Classes were suspended. I'm not sure if that was a good thing.
Orals were canceled too.
I hate doing work on the computer.
I feel nothing for...
It's my girlfriend, Ghia's Birthday. Happy birthday, dear! Hahaha. Comedy.
But it IS an ugly day. I don't know how it'll be better, really.
There'll be pennies from heaven for you and me...
So there. It's just funny how I'm over an old issue. And it's just there. Baka may mag-feeling lang e. Delikado yan.
Classes were suspended. I'm not sure if that was a good thing.
Orals were canceled too.
I hate doing work on the computer.
I feel nothing for...
It's my girlfriend, Ghia's Birthday. Happy birthday, dear! Hahaha. Comedy.
But it IS an ugly day. I don't know how it'll be better, really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home