Sayang?
Some baggage has been left behind recently. Kinda feel half and half about the whole thing. Although, I made a huge mistake and I'm sorry about it, I don't things will be the same again. A mistake in judgment, maybe it'll work out for the best.
"All I wanted besides having ___ back, was to be left alone..."
I just need to be alone for this.
Sayang #2 is the one who is "In a Relationship". Kinda sucks because I just realized today that I like a certain person. But that comes and goes, right? Sayang lang kasi taken na ang isda ko. Huhu.
But but but, I want to be left alone..
But but but, kung siya, kahit hindi na alone, ayos lang.
Bah! Curse forbidden love/desires!
"All I wanted besides having ___ back, was to be left alone..."
I just need to be alone for this.
Sayang #2 is the one who is "In a Relationship". Kinda sucks because I just realized today that I like a certain person. But that comes and goes, right? Sayang lang kasi taken na ang isda ko. Huhu.
But but but, I want to be left alone..
But but but, kung siya, kahit hindi na alone, ayos lang.
Bah! Curse forbidden love/desires!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home