Writing a paper... Supposedly.
GirlFriend Application and fill this out....
Name: JJJJ
Age: 21
Location: My room
Height: 5'5
Hair Style: Ponytail or wet. Don't matter.
Hair Color: Black, i think
Eyes: Dark brown i think
Tattoos/Piercings: Ears only
do you have a job?: No
do you like cuddling?: Better than the real thing, i think.
what is your favorite color?: Pink, black, brown, red, white.
do you, or have you done any sports?: Used to. Before I got injured. Now, I'm no good.
do you plan on going to college?: Obviously
can you drive?: Yes
what would you like to do for the rest of your life?: Work, help and love.
if you could have 3 wishes, what would they be? : My mom's health restoration, financial freedom to help others, to be loved by someone I love at the right time forever and ever. (ew. Romance)
1. where would we go on dates?
Movies at home, a place to talk, museums
2. who are three of your favorite bands?
Metric, Korn, Spice Girls
3. do you care what people think about you? what they would think about us?
Depends.
4. do you drink/smoke? Yes, no.
5. do you like the beach? if so...would you go with me late at night? if so...what would we do?
Yes, yes... secret. Lol.
6. do you like movies? what kind?
Foreign, Kubrick ones, Kieslowski ones, some mainstream ones too. Anything that can hit hard.
7. whats the most attractive thing about me?
You're beauty and ability to see beauty. Non-macho maturity.
8. could you see us being together for a while?
Hmmm.
9. what would you say is the best thing about yourself?
I keep it real.
10. why would you want to date me?
I don't know. I'm just really bored now so I answered this piece of crap.
ANOTHER ONE PLEASE!!! I'm losing my head thinking about my Research Proposal for Gender Globalization and Development!
Oooh, another quiz!
-What spice girl were you when you were young?
Sporty, hands down. I'm still in love with her.
-Back Street Boys or NSync?
BSB
-Did you watch S Club 7?
Of course
-What was your favorite, Sandlot or little Rascals?
Little Rascals
-Did you ever have light up sneakers?
Of course.
-What was your favorite thing about recess?
The food and beating boys in dodgeball
-Cinderella or Snow White?
Does it matter? They both were damsels in distress - that annoys the hell out of me.
-Did you wake up really early just to watch cartoons one Saturday morning?
Yep
-What was your favorite holiday?
Christmas.. But I'm not sure about that anymore... Bitter ampuch.
-Did you ever try to stay up on Christmas just so you could see santa?
Yes. I saw my mommy kissing him too. Bleh.
-Did you leave milk and cookies or milk and carrots?
Milk and cookies.
-What grade did you like the best?
5, 6 or 7
-Ninja Turtle or Power Rangers?
I was equally obsessed with both! RAFAEL and PINK RANGER rule.
-What Power Ranger were you?
Pink nga e.
-Did you ever own a chinese jump rope?
WEEEHHHH!
-What was your favorite thing to eat?
Fried Chicken
-What was your favorite color?
Black and red
-Barney or sesame street?
Sunny day... blah blah blah... Sesame street.
-Who was your favorite sesame street character?
Big bird
-Do you ever miss being a little kid?
So much
-Do you wish you were older?
No.
-What was your first pets name? DWAYNE! It died.
-Are you still friends with the person you were best friends with in the 3rd grade?
Yes. I have the tendency to keep my friends from the past.
-Where did you live when you were 9?
Where I am now.
-How many times have you switched schools including preschool?
Thrice.
-What was your all time favorite movie?
Problem Child and Home Alone. I like kids who torture other people.
-Which did you like 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark' or 'AHH! Real Monsters'?
Are you afraid!!!!
-Did you watch Rocko's Modern Life?
OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW
-Who was your favorite character in Doug?
That girl. I forget her name.
-Did you ever want to watch slime time live?
No.
-Have you ever wondered what the "slime" was actually made of?
Snot was my conjecture
-Who was your favorite rugrat?
Tommy or Lil. So cute.
---- AYAN NABUHOS KO NA KASABAWAN KO. Back to work.
That's what blogs are for! Yay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home