Friday, September 28, 2007

Wishful Frequent Flyer.

Supposed to watch the ATENEO vs La salle game yesterday, but we just went to Tagaytay. Ro enjoyed it, I think. But yes, super tired from everything. Exam yesterday. Paper on monday. Philosophy paper on Wednesday, Sexual Politics Paper on Wednesday, Theology presentation on Wednesday. I just don't want to get sick. Because I can't think with all the snot in my brain. PAKSHET.

Nikki calls at the wrongest times. Haha. Kulet mehn. Mukha na tayon ababu.

Went to St. Paul the other day... I miss it. I miss being young and nothing. Teachers still remember me. It's nice to have gotten in touch with them again. So much kalokohan in that school. Saya saya.

A lot of people are leaving. Ro, Bob, Anton. Buti pa sila. I just want to leave this place and forget...

Life's just about work. There is no more room for much heads (or hearts) in here.

Some people just have to stay away for now.

Besides...

I can't get close enough... At least, not anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.