Not this time.
Yesterday was one of the most tiring days EVER. Early in the morning, we went to MMDA to interview Chairman Bayani Fernando, AGM Cora Cruz, and Vergel de Dios - but his car was stolen, so he wasn't able to come to the interview. We worked the whole day. 2 cups of strong coffee kept me up til 4am. A VERY GOOD remark is very very good for us. Happy in that aspect.
Then we went to Araneta Center Cubao to watch the Ateneo vs La Salle game. La Salle had never won over us since the start of the season. Just now. ONE POINT. Hee. Oh well. I've lost my voice shouting GO ATENEO! But it was worth it. We'll get them next time, my loves.
Last Friday, I went to a party. Shani's birthday party. Wee. I love that weirdo girl. But yes, my highschool friends were there. Haven't seen them for years. Mirabs - last time I saw her was last year in UP. "Kamusta na si... Bakit ganon? Hindi na siya ganon ka-hot. Laspag ba?" -- OHMY GOD. Pwedeng wag naman sana diba. I told her that's old news. But I'm sorry naman sa ka-prankahan niya. It's funny how she's not the first person who told me this. She's like the 6th na. And that's a lot for someone like me who likes to be alone most times. Encounters with people I know who see ___ that are telling me the same thing. Wow thanks ah.
Last night, si Sam naman Starbucks, "Kamusta na ang ... mo? Nakikita kita ko siya"
"Ha? Antagal na non!!! Wala na yon."
"Ah." - you could tell she was about to say the same thing. But I changed the topic nalang. Ayoko na makarinig pa ng ganyan-ganyan.
I do see it though. What he said... ESPECIALLY what he said...
"___ was more beautiful when ___ was with you." - the words haunt me like I'm supposed to be affected or whatever. I still hear it when people bring up that topic. I hear those words. The tone of voice... Everything. How he told me was nostalgic.
I don't want to hear it. If I hated the person, those things would sound good to me. (Affirmation of how kupal people can get?) If I shunned or cursed the person that I wished the person would die or rot in hell... It would be heaven to hear it all. After what was done, it will all sound so great, perfect even.
But it doesn't.
Again, I do not want to hear it.
ETO NALANG SANA: GO ATENEO.
Then we went to Araneta Center Cubao to watch the Ateneo vs La Salle game. La Salle had never won over us since the start of the season. Just now. ONE POINT. Hee. Oh well. I've lost my voice shouting GO ATENEO! But it was worth it. We'll get them next time, my loves.
Last Friday, I went to a party. Shani's birthday party. Wee. I love that weirdo girl. But yes, my highschool friends were there. Haven't seen them for years. Mirabs - last time I saw her was last year in UP. "Kamusta na si... Bakit ganon? Hindi na siya ganon ka-hot. Laspag ba?" -- OHMY GOD. Pwedeng wag naman sana diba. I told her that's old news. But I'm sorry naman sa ka-prankahan niya. It's funny how she's not the first person who told me this. She's like the 6th na. And that's a lot for someone like me who likes to be alone most times. Encounters with people I know who see ___ that are telling me the same thing. Wow thanks ah.
Last night, si Sam naman Starbucks, "Kamusta na ang ... mo? Nakikita kita ko siya"
"Ha? Antagal na non!!! Wala na yon."
"Ah." - you could tell she was about to say the same thing. But I changed the topic nalang. Ayoko na makarinig pa ng ganyan-ganyan.
I do see it though. What he said... ESPECIALLY what he said...
"___ was more beautiful when ___ was with you." - the words haunt me like I'm supposed to be affected or whatever. I still hear it when people bring up that topic. I hear those words. The tone of voice... Everything. How he told me was nostalgic.
I don't want to hear it. If I hated the person, those things would sound good to me. (Affirmation of how kupal people can get?) If I shunned or cursed the person that I wished the person would die or rot in hell... It would be heaven to hear it all. After what was done, it will all sound so great, perfect even.
But it doesn't.
Again, I do not want to hear it.
ETO NALANG SANA: GO ATENEO.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home