GO ATENEO!
Ateneo won over La Salle!!!!!!!!! And I can't be happier about a game I just watched on TV. Ateneo doesn't usually win on a Sunday game. I was just wishing for something that seemed to be hopeless since the team hasn't been as strong as expected to be. (wished for something else too)
I just came from a recollection. I fell asleep on the reflection part. Nonetheless, I loved what the priest said. It's time to want Jesus more than anything. If we are talking about my desiring something, I have that. And I strongly feel that way about something. Jesus first. I just should always remember that...
Yeah and...
GO ATENEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super happy they won. Weeeeh! Nice three's!
I watched the Last Kiss last night. It was fairly good. But depressing. It's like every relationship deals with the issue of infidelity. If it's not you, it's your partner. But I'd rather have my partner cheat on me (generally), than have me do it.
I guess I believe in forgiveness. I used to think it was a big issue. But you cannot not try again if the person has cheated on you. If the person begs for it, of course...
I have the soundtrack for the movie. Fantastic. The movie was ok. I just liked how it made me worry.
Please love me enough for us to go back to the way we were.
I just came from a recollection. I fell asleep on the reflection part. Nonetheless, I loved what the priest said. It's time to want Jesus more than anything. If we are talking about my desiring something, I have that. And I strongly feel that way about something. Jesus first. I just should always remember that...
Yeah and...
GO ATENEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super happy they won. Weeeeh! Nice three's!
I watched the Last Kiss last night. It was fairly good. But depressing. It's like every relationship deals with the issue of infidelity. If it's not you, it's your partner. But I'd rather have my partner cheat on me (generally), than have me do it.
I guess I believe in forgiveness. I used to think it was a big issue. But you cannot not try again if the person has cheated on you. If the person begs for it, of course...
I have the soundtrack for the movie. Fantastic. The movie was ok. I just liked how it made me worry.
Please love me enough for us to go back to the way we were.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home