Friday, June 29, 2007

Tiring day.

Well, I worked out a bit. But I initially wasn't already feeling well. Hmm. Tried settling some issues with friends and other person. Closed-mindedness is really not my thing. I just gave up on explaining. There really is no point in talking to a person who has a big ego and a small brain. Took the high road, and I'm proud of it. Nothing physical, thank God because I'll just get a disciplinary case if beat someone up. I didn't cuss on the person. THAT's education. THAT's Godliness. God was with me, and I know I'm right.

Hay... What insecurity does to people. Tires the heck out of me.

I love and bless you. God knows what's in your heart and mind. He knows the truth. I forgive you..

FORGIVING AGAIN THIS WEEK? It's like a routine. Woooh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.