Monday, February 19, 2007

Ito lang yan e.

Kaya nga LIEBESTOD e. Love-death. You love, you die. And if you don't die, you're counterfeit. True love = True death. Haha. My head aches a bit so I'm being an ass. But basically, that's that. It can be seen as a tragedy. Though, it can be seen as a comedic reality. Therefore, a tragedy. Or something romantic. "It's better to have love and lost", says Gel. I say, "You love, you die." Basically the same. So Rio... YOU SHOULD DIE! The greatest advice EVER EVER EVER. But yes, maybe it's better to have love and lost cause you've felt the KUPALATION of the one you loved, if kinupal ka. Kidding aside. Yes. I agree. Love-death, love then lost. Potay-toh, Potah-toh. This is because Gel and my premise would assume that the person loving is real. "Real is being loved off." (Can anyone remember where that came from?) Velveteen Rabbit yun ang alam ko. But there, digressing (apologies). Real emotion. Counterfeit emotion is dictated by those damn capitalists. Kinda hard to be real when real is being tattooed on you by media and these insitutions. From what I've learned, it's impossible to really love someone in a world such as this. We must go back to farming - primitive communism. It's the only way to know that people are not after cash or whatever. But I still believe in love, no matter what. God is not yet dead. Just so long as I can love, and I can die. LOVE-DEATH.. LIEBESTOD.

Random thought. Rio might enjoy this. Love = God.. There is LOVE-DEATH. You love, you die. Does that mean GOD IS DEAD??? It makes sense but I can elaborate on this next time. I just wanna hear what ya'll have to say about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.