After parties...
I just uploaded my pictures that I took at Ate Adjeng's wedding and Toff's party. I didn't want to go to the wedding at first. All that mushy love and speeches and happily ever afters were just too much for me as of the moment. When I was there, wow. Ate Adjeng was sooooo beautiful. She looked so happy. It was a beautiful ceremony with beautiful speeches made my Aunt and Uncle. Good food too. But Ate Adjeng was definitely the highlight of the evening. She was so damn beautiful.
Then off to Toff! Stuffed myself with beer and sashimi. They go together. It's the only time I like drinking beer. Well, that and Korean or anything spicy. So there... People there were hot (not in a manyak way). So yeah. Fun fun. But I better force myself to sleep so I could wake up early and register my ass for school.
Then off to Toff! Stuffed myself with beer and sashimi. They go together. It's the only time I like drinking beer. Well, that and Korean or anything spicy. So there... People there were hot (not in a manyak way). So yeah. Fun fun. But I better force myself to sleep so I could wake up early and register my ass for school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home