Thoughts before I do my philo paper.
Before doing my philosophy paper, I just have to let some things out. This week hasn't been easy for my brain. I had big papers to submit on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. NOT COOL. Sinipon tuloy ako. And I can't think with sipon. I took a break yesterday, because I slept so late the previous night doing the paper on gendered nationalism stuff. 8am was bed time. So there. I watched Loving Annabelle. It lacked some elements. And generally, it wasn't my type of movie. But it definitely left something in me. So there. I'm just frustrated from finding the song I like in the movie. Then I watched Science of Sleep. I liked it. I remembered some of the lines I liked. But Loving Annabelle had a stronger pull in me so... yeah. The rest is in the notebook which I will write in now.
The news is not at all helping. First, that Desperate Housewives comment made by Teri Hatcher. Not good. How dare the writers undermine Philippine education. I hate that they don't know how great the education is when it comes to law or medicine. I hate the ignorance that transcends to their little brains that think falsely of the Philippines. A consciousness I seriously despise. Second, La Salle won over UE. Enough said. Third, some Filipinas are grouped together and juxtaposed with the Pussycat Dolls. Not good. Feminist arguments in my brain which I'm too lazy to articulate in the blog. Marginalization of Filipinos, and Women. Not good. Enough said.
This girl is at once all the women that broke my heart. She's so beautiful and generous and she's asking me to leave.
The thought on the way home: The problem was I hated his perfections and I loved her imperfections.
Someone older, please?
Maybe next time.
For one human to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks... The work for which all other work is but preparation. - Rainer Maria Rilke
The news is not at all helping. First, that Desperate Housewives comment made by Teri Hatcher. Not good. How dare the writers undermine Philippine education. I hate that they don't know how great the education is when it comes to law or medicine. I hate the ignorance that transcends to their little brains that think falsely of the Philippines. A consciousness I seriously despise. Second, La Salle won over UE. Enough said. Third, some Filipinas are grouped together and juxtaposed with the Pussycat Dolls. Not good. Feminist arguments in my brain which I'm too lazy to articulate in the blog. Marginalization of Filipinos, and Women. Not good. Enough said.
This girl is at once all the women that broke my heart. She's so beautiful and generous and she's asking me to leave.
The thought on the way home: The problem was I hated his perfections and I loved her imperfections.
Someone older, please?
Maybe next time.
For one human to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks... The work for which all other work is but preparation. - Rainer Maria Rilke

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home