Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day 2 RA Work.

Dark circles under my eyes. Beginning to look like..... *bleep* Haha. So there. Work, work, work. It's really exhausting. My iPod keeps dying on me since, it's mainly what I use for listening to the interview I transcribe. My wrists hurt. And my hands are involuntarily shaking because I've been typing all day.

So I decided to take a look at that new racist joke Kimmel made about the Philippines. All of a sudden the people in the Philippines can't read. Wow. What an accurate remark. Can't help but marvel at how intellectually inferior some people from First World countries are. But yeah... Of course we can't read ransom notes. We don't even have credible diplomas! How laughably ridiculous. Fine. Give them what they want - the facade of superior intelligence just so they can sleep at night, knowing that their stupidity doesn't at all exist.

So there, my friend called last night. I just remembered how she talked about someone I knew is with someone who looked dumb. And probably that person is dumb... But I really don't want to be mean. I really don't have anything against really simple-minded people. It's like a gift, somehow. Airheadedness = less problems in life, of course. She doesn't understand where the "hotness" comes from. But so do I. And well, maybe people like dumb. The naturally dumb and/or the dumbed down and weaker significant other.

Well, there. I still have a seminar to go to tomorrow morning. And I am not the least bit sleepy. Tired, but not sleepy.

It sucks that I was invited to go 20km tomorrow but can't cause of the class/seminar.

There's always time... But I gotta do my job first. Wee! Good night, asses of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.