Thursday, November 1, 2007

Transcribing.

Hmmm. Work on a holiday. What fun. It's good anyway, even if the work is long. I guess I just have to bear with it. But it will really take me awhile to finish all of it. Maybe weeks.

My body feels great. I love the slight muscle pain. My friend and I biked 17km of up and down slopes. It was easy for him, of course. But for me it was a challenge going up. But now I know the technique. The next time I bike, it's be a breeze. Feels great. Even if I cramped my right leg AGAIN during swimming two days before. But what's new...

It's so easy to lose weight actually. I just lost 5lbs in two days. Wee! No to skinniness but yes to stronger muscles.

So now I just took a break from work. Ate some choco crunchies, relaxed... Good times, good times. Loving life again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.