First day funk!
First day funk.
Hmmm. Started out earlier than what I would choose. I don't know why I chose THE GOD in lit but I did. I know I'd learn a lot, I guess. This semester would be all about reading. Fun. But I won't expect good grades this semester. From meeting my teachers for my MWF classes, maxing out the potential for great knowledge would be the main priority. So there. I spent the entire day with Rio. It's such a shame we found out we weren't classmates in our theo class. Same teacher though.
Then lunch break with Popz and her friend Pierre in Ababu. Yes naman! Kumakarindirya nalang ang mga bata. Then I think I was supposed to meet Pat Peralta because she texted me. But I met with James instead. Theater stuff. Then Philo class... another intimidating teacher. Tomorrow's another day.
Well, after class I just went swimming for two hours in Celebrity Sports to take away the stress the ugly day poured on me. That was about 600meters of laps and floating around. Clouds really make me happy. I was looking at the clouds. Thinking about...
And I realized the real answer to the question why... Why I fled...
It's because I'm the one.
Hmmm. Started out earlier than what I would choose. I don't know why I chose THE GOD in lit but I did. I know I'd learn a lot, I guess. This semester would be all about reading. Fun. But I won't expect good grades this semester. From meeting my teachers for my MWF classes, maxing out the potential for great knowledge would be the main priority. So there. I spent the entire day with Rio. It's such a shame we found out we weren't classmates in our theo class. Same teacher though.
Then lunch break with Popz and her friend Pierre in Ababu. Yes naman! Kumakarindirya nalang ang mga bata. Then I think I was supposed to meet Pat Peralta because she texted me. But I met with James instead. Theater stuff. Then Philo class... another intimidating teacher. Tomorrow's another day.
Well, after class I just went swimming for two hours in Celebrity Sports to take away the stress the ugly day poured on me. That was about 600meters of laps and floating around. Clouds really make me happy. I was looking at the clouds. Thinking about...
And I realized the real answer to the question why... Why I fled...
It's because I'm the one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home