You do not know what it's like...
I saw you. Again. And you have your way to just pop out of nowhere. (Ubiquity...) Does it kill you that you can't vituperate me anymore? That you can't treat me like I'm stupid anymore? That you can't say what you hate about my life to my face anymore?
All my prayers... I really don't know what went wrong with them. But I continue to pray so I don't feel what I am used to feeling.
Popz was here a while ago. And she asked me how I did it. Well, the answer is simple. We don't need people we don't want to need. I let her hear the song.
You murder me! Randomness.
So there, slept two hours last night. Studying. Still I sucked at the exam. My mind is tired...
Tired but not sleepy.
So much things to do. Must must must remember them all.
And an "ew" to tomorrow. First day of classes. 12 more weeks, I'm a free girl. Sort of.
All my prayers... I really don't know what went wrong with them. But I continue to pray so I don't feel what I am used to feeling.
Popz was here a while ago. And she asked me how I did it. Well, the answer is simple. We don't need people we don't want to need. I let her hear the song.
You murder me! Randomness.
So there, slept two hours last night. Studying. Still I sucked at the exam. My mind is tired...
Tired but not sleepy.
So much things to do. Must must must remember them all.
And an "ew" to tomorrow. First day of classes. 12 more weeks, I'm a free girl. Sort of.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home