Monday, November 26, 2007

After LAE

One down, one more to go. Whew. I can't believe that all happened yesterday.

Today started out with ANOTHER lit quiz. Ayaw akong lubayan. And then I played referee AGAIN to the couple J and N. I hope everything turns out fine with them. Um... So there. I was so sleepy in class. But Mr. Mariano had to freakin' call me for a surprise recitation thing. Just because I missed the word "Ethical theorist" I got a C. Oh well.

Met with Popz and her buddies at Xocolat. Fun fun. Then meeting about Postcolonial perspectives in Singapore and Malaysian literature. Very interesting stuff. I really wish it had been longer. Then isaw with Popz again. Haha.

Because the apocalypse is coming, ang bilis dumilim. Not cool. I gave up basketball cause I wasn't doing great with the knee thing and all. But I still come home late. Ayayay.

I'm ignoring KAGITINGAN (in Griyego). Naiintindihan ako ni Popz dito. C'est la vie.

Tomorrow is lunch time with Pammie. Yay! I missed that person like heck. Instead of taking her around UP Village or Katipunan, I think I'll just be going to UA&P.

It was his birthday yesterday. I shall buy him what I promised him. I hope he's happy... I really do.

There's a poem in my mind. But I'm lacking something to complete it. Floating words are all I have. But maybe when I'm not busy I'll string them in place.

I miss Him. I hope I could see Him like I saw Him before. It'll take time. But I'm willing to do it. Love Him with my all - that's my primal desire for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.