Friday, November 23, 2007

Lies... And thanks.

Hating being a woman right now. But I survived the day anyway. Rio friggin' left school when I wanted to get some booze for lunch. I have long lunch breaks now. Teacher's left for three weeks. So there. I was supposed to go to Enta but I picked Nikki up and went to Jo's house. Kamusta naman ang struggle ko don? Kung wala si Nikki, mamamatay ako. Super thanks to Jo who saved my life. Tapos bumarbeque kami ni Nik. Masarap in fairness. At mansion na ang bahay niya ngayon. Katakot ang mga aso at pusa, shyet!

So yeah. Fr. Giordano was nice to me today. He revived my dampened spirit. Law school tests are starting. God will lead me. He'll take care of me for sure. But I should stop procrastinating now. Hay.

Loving life though. Can't wait til next week, though. Play rehearsals, meetings, novels, fun fun!

Tomorrow is cram day.

Lord... Help me.

Thank you for my friends who help me too. Weeh. Masaya ito. Apir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.