Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Script reading dadada

I woke up at 630 this morning to read stuff. But I snoozed it til 930. So much for responsibility. Our teacher in Criminal Justice just arrived today. And I was the first one to be bullied. My paper and my stand was scrutinized by him. It was okay though. I could manage... He's monotone really was a challenge to my attention span. Then... Theo class, as always, was so enlightening. I love theo (I never thought I would say it, let alone feel it). But yeah.

After that, it was our first Script Reading a while ago.

"Welcome. Ipakilala ang sarili, posisyon, at sagutin ang tanong na 'may love life ka ba o wala? Kung wala, sa tingin mo ba magkakaroon ka sa prudoksyong ito?"

"J. 4AB pol sci. Ako si Bat... Sa love life?... Wala. Ayoko!"

Sir Ariel throws the script on the ground.

Pangcomedy ampuch. But the play is serious. And I need to practice my fuckin' tagalog.

Good thing I didn't get Liwanag. OH MY talaga ang tagalog... Hindi ko man ninais ang magpakamatay sa dulaang nakakamatay. O Panginoon, salamat sa mas madaling parte na inialay niyo sa akin. Sapagkat ang pagiging Diyosa at pagsasaulo nga mga sasabihin ko ay sapat na paghihirap na (huh?). Ang tagalog ko ay dapat ayusin. At sa pagiging Diyosa, parang sinabi niyo na rin sa akin na ang pagiging Liwanag sa Tanikalang Ginto ay hindi kakayanin ng baluktot kong dila. Ayoko naman magpaka-konyo dahil hindi ako konyo. Pero talagang totoo nga ang paghihirap ni Liwanag sa dula. Kamusta naman kung ako yon. Buti naman ang judges ay naisip na hindi ko magagampanan ang Liwanag. Salamat, at ngayon alam ko na kakayanin ko pala ang semestreng ito.

It's a small bearable part. And I like it! I'm a goddess! I'm fucking Tinkerbell (according to Anj). Weeh! I can fly!!!!!!!!!

So I went to Magnet after to find my Lit books that fucking National Bookstore can't give me. So I searched the book section. But some old ladies were blocking my view. So I decided to leave and return sometime. When I saw Rock and bid goodbye, he told me to get a drink. And hang for a bit. So I looked at the art. Lo and behold, the most beautiful installation piece was right in front of me. Literal na kinilig ako! It's so beautiful that it hits home. Bea Camacho's a genius. I should come back sometime when there are no people so I can internalize it more... So there.

Gotta get back to work.

As for my horoscope:

The Bottom Line

Ambition is a powerful force, but it has too much control over your life lately.

In Detail

Ambition is a powerful and positive force, but it has been taking too much control over your life lately. Today, it's time to hop off the career ladder. Stop working so hard to move yourself upward. Instead, let the events of the day carry you along -- at the end of the day, you could find that you like where you've ended up. Balance is important in every aspect of your life, so start paying more attention to fun, frivolity and friendships.

---> Pretty much captures today. A workaholic is reborn, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Regurgitate it, please.