Wednesday of the first week
Today was just tiring. Started out with a surprise ESSAY quiz on readings I did NOT read or don't even have. Rio - the reason why I did not read... "Don't read na, Jay. You can pass his class even if you don't read. He's brilliant but you don't have to read anything but the novels..." And I believed it. When I came to class, surprise quiz. Yay! SO FUN!
So there's an exam on Monday. Yes... Ganon kalala lang naman ang GOD OF ATENEAN LITERATURE. Plus, we'll have to read 8 novels for the semester. Fine. I've done 12 with Acuna in Western Lit.
Then I met with Rio - the girl who sinned against me. We ate, went to class. And I'm sorry naman. There are 3 novels for Third World lit. And those novels are Asian, African and Latin American hard to find novels. So basically, I'll have to have them shipped to me or whatever.
Literary angst!
And with the whole implementation of copyright shit, we can't JUST photocopy stuff. So there.
Thanks to the world.
And then since I'm not yet officially enrolled, I couldn't get my transcript and certificate for candidacy. But now I am officially enrolled because I finally validated my receipt.
I should have known better in getting a schedule like this. Amoy araw na ko. Running around campus at 12 noon. Magkakalayo pa ang buildings. Sarap, promise. haha.
Yeah, ranting again. But it's an okay day nonetheless. When I got home, I chowed down my dinner with my hands. And slept. And now I'm awake. And that's not good. But whatever.
Being busy is my life. I love and hate it at the same time. That's life.
It's not as high as love. But it's life. Fun fun!
So there's an exam on Monday. Yes... Ganon kalala lang naman ang GOD OF ATENEAN LITERATURE. Plus, we'll have to read 8 novels for the semester. Fine. I've done 12 with Acuna in Western Lit.
Then I met with Rio - the girl who sinned against me. We ate, went to class. And I'm sorry naman. There are 3 novels for Third World lit. And those novels are Asian, African and Latin American hard to find novels. So basically, I'll have to have them shipped to me or whatever.
Literary angst!
And with the whole implementation of copyright shit, we can't JUST photocopy stuff. So there.
Thanks to the world.
And then since I'm not yet officially enrolled, I couldn't get my transcript and certificate for candidacy. But now I am officially enrolled because I finally validated my receipt.
I should have known better in getting a schedule like this. Amoy araw na ko. Running around campus at 12 noon. Magkakalayo pa ang buildings. Sarap, promise. haha.
Yeah, ranting again. But it's an okay day nonetheless. When I got home, I chowed down my dinner with my hands. And slept. And now I'm awake. And that's not good. But whatever.
Being busy is my life. I love and hate it at the same time. That's life.
It's not as high as love. But it's life. Fun fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home