Another Sunday what...
We're going to church in a bit. I really don't feel like moving. I'm not like depressed really. I'm just a tired old soul with a tired old huge brain. Exhaling feels metallic.
He just texted me. And he did well. I'm happy for him. But I did promise something if he got what he got now. I just can't remember what. I just know it favors him.
I have to dress up. Ugh... Movement. Body's dead. In a while, my mind will be too. Not good. not eating on time will make you frown so long, it hurts to smile.
Ngee.
Exam tomorrow. Wooptidoo.
--------
PART 2
Just arrived from mass. It was quite enlightening. The world turned from crap to okay. Life's good again...
Good luck sa mga may problema sa pagibig (you know who you are).. Mom and I discussed about loving someone but respecting yourself. I know a few people who still are in love with those that kupaled them. And when they came back, they rejected their kupal love. Some call it pride. That's a little extreme for me, but we're all different, I guess. I have some martyr strand left in me so I don't totally reject. I just choose to walk away from kupalness. It's the best feeling. And that's what I've been advising to some of my friends. I hope they can handle it.
Love unconditionally. Respect yourself. Always.
Cheers peeps.
--------
PART III: Survey from Hazel. What a fun way to kill time.
Learn 50 things about your friends, and let
them learn 50 things about you!
1. How tall are you barefoot?
- 5'5
2. Have you ever smoked?
- Yuh.
3. Do you own a gun?
- No
4. Do you hate someone right now?
- Maybe just a little.
5. Do you get nervous?
- Not as much as the mortals around me
6. What do you think of hotdogs?
- Good for Philo class
7. Whats your favorite Christmas song?
- "Pasko na, sinta ko. Hanap hanap kita. Paano ang pasko na iniwan mo? Kung mawawala ka sa piling ko sinta, paano ang pasko alay sa'yo..." OR All I want for Christmas is you.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
- Coffee, milk, OJ
9. Can you do push ups?
- Yes, indeed.
11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
- Earrings
12. Do you like painkillers?
- Yeah
13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
- Strength.
14. Do you own a knife?
- No.
15. Do you have H.I.V?
- NO!
16. Name?
- Peekaboo! Guess who!
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
- Eat chocolates, watch a movie, get a massage.
1 8. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
- New case for my phone so I could finally read the text messages. Puro gasgas na e. Ice cream sa UP. Ababu.
2 0 . What time did you wake up today?
- 830am
22. Current worry?
- LAW SCHOOL TESTS, LIT, MY PLAY
23. Current hate?
- MIGRAINE
24. Favorite place to be?
- HAWAII. Just away from people I know.
25. least favorite place to be?
- Ateneo sa ilalim ng araw pag tanghaling tapat.
26 . Where would you like to go?
- Egypt, England, Korea, Germany, Spain, South Africa!!!
27.Do you own slippers?
- Si, si, sinelas!
28. What shirt are you wearing?
- Old large green striped shirt. Pambahay. Mukang manong
31.W ould you like to be a pirate?
- Sure.
32 . Last time you had an alcoholic drink.:
- I'm too drunk to remember. Haha. Probably a month na.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
- Leaving - indigo Girls or Knock em out - lily allen usually. But almost everything I know.
34 . What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
- Mumo! I couldn't be in the bathroom alone til I turned 11.
35 .Whats in your pocket/s right now?
- Butas sa bulsa!
36 .Last thing that made you laugh?
- My mom's friends' lesbian stories.
37 .last thing that made you cry?
- Love?
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
- ACL left knee. Depression to suicidal.
40 . How many cellphones do you have?
- Two
41. Who is your loudest friend?
- NICA and GEE.
42. your most silent friend?
- Cels and Sel.
43. movie you wanna see?
- That Angelina Jolie one. I forgot.
44. What is your favorite book?
- Unbearable Lightness of Being, Madame Bovary, The Stranger, Tin Drum, Communist Manifesto... MTM ITO!
45 .What is your favorite chocolate?
- Hershey's cookies and cream or Hershey's almonds.
47 . What song do/did you want to play at your wedding
- That's for me to keep. I don't anyone stealing it...
48. What were you doing 12 AM lastnight?
- Drinking my strawberry milk thing and doing math problems.
49. What was the First thing you did today?
- Let out some air????
- Chatted with Rio, Thom, and Popz.
Oh... Someone just texted me. I got a part in the Enta play Tanikalang Ginto. It's the one I auditioned for - the goddess Bat. Haha. I'll promote it when my head doesn't hurt anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home